Why Governments Love Inflation and You Should Love Gold – Email header – if you wish!
This was the one of the blog headings from Money Week, Britain’s best selling financial magazine, last week. To read the article in full click here
Why gold? Why now?
· Gold has quadrupled in the last ten years; from $300 to $1200.
· Last week it passed the $1280 mark
· It has retained its value for more than 3600 years
· There is only so much of gold and is a billion dollar market
· Gold is still going up and will continue to do so as long as the global debt situation – a trillion dollar market, remains unabated.
Many individuals want to buy gold but don’t know where to buy it – the bank, online, a high street dealer? Or even how to buy it in a cost effective and simple manner.
Well a solution to that problem has been provided via a sixteen year old financial company with a turnover of more than 1 million € daily; specialising in refining and selling gold bullions in sizes of 0,5 and 1 gram.
What they offer:
· Miniature sized 999.9 fine gold bullion certified by the Swiss government in sizes of 0.5 and 1 gram for flexibility and mobility;
· Monthly purchase plans or one time purchases, making it cost effective and simply for the everyday person to acquire fine gold;
· Provides an alternative to saving in cash for one’s pension, children’s education or long-term goals;
· Regular audits of customer acquisition by PriceWaterhouseCooper & the Swiss government;
· Free storage of your gold at Sct. Gotthard Massif in Switzerland, which is where the Swiss government also store their national gold treasures;
· Free delivery to anywhere in Europe for purchases over 3000 €
· Preferential rate given for the lifetime of a contract for purchases starting with 3000 € plus.
· Competitive market prices to purchase Gold, as well as a buy back guarantee from the company
The company own their whole production line from mining to distribution, so costs are kept to a minimum and profit margins are high. They are expanding globally, with their focus currently on the UK & Ireland, the rest of Europe, Canada and USA. This is a company with vision and long term goals.